Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the use of the Simply Landlord
Database Subscription Plan or FREE Trail
Welcome to the www.simplylandlord.co.uk
(“The Website”) Terms and Conditions by accessing or using the Website you agree to these terms and conditions and you agree to use the Website in accordance with all applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not continue to use the Website. The terms and conditions are always updated to keep up to date by checking regularly at www.simplylandlord.co.uk all changes will be effective immediately and you will be deemed to have accepted any changes from the moment they are made. We hope that you enjoy using our Website and if you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Website itself then please contact us on email@example.com.
Please note that when we say "we", "us" and "our" in these terms and conditions we mean it is that of Simply Landlord (www.simplylandlord.co.uk) "you" means are the user of the Website.
Any software that may be made available to download from this Website Software is the copyrighted work of Simply Landlord. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user of the Licence Agreement. An end user agrees to the Licence Agreement terms by installing, copying, or using the Software. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the Licence Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, the copying or reproduction of the Software to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the Licence, the agreement is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. The Software is warranted, if and is at all in according to the terms of the license agreement. Expect as it may be expressly warranted in the licence agreement, Simply Landlord hereby disclaims all communication implied, Representations, Warranties, Guaranties and all Conditions with regards to the Software this including but not that Limited to any implied Representations, Warranties, Guaranties and Conditions of Merchantability, Fitness for a Particular Purpose, Title and of Non-Infringement, expect to the extent that such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
Simply Landlord assumes the copyright of its products and they do not accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of using their products or any information downloads or links contained in it. Simply Landlord online software solution itself is provided 'as is' without express or implied warranty.
Simply Landlord reserves the right to alter any of the company's products or published technical data relating thereto at any time without prior notice to do so.
WHO OWNS MY DATA?
Other than the rights and interests expressly set forth in this agreement by Simply Landlord you own your data and retain all rights, title, and interest in the data you store with Simply Landlord and not that of any other third parties.
You grant to Simply Landlord, an irrevocable, non-exclusive, non-terminable, royalty-free license to use any of your tenanted property details for the purposes of our own self-promotion and marketing including but not limited to including the location (but not address) of a property on our website. Simply Landlord will not disclose information about identifiable individuals or properties, but we may provide aggregate information (for example, we may require confirmation that 20 tenanted properties are located within a certain town or country).
Simply Landlord Subscriptions Plans are monthly paid as you go, roll on and roll off without signing a contract, agreement, payment thereby are to be made monthly in advance using the PayPal payment method.
In order to continue using Simply Landlord, you will need to make the payment that is due otherwise Simply Landlord will automatically lock.
Therefore the monthly subscription payment must be made to continue to regain access to Simply Landlord.
If the payment is not made within the next consecutive month of the last successful payment then the subscription will be deactivated and you will need to set up a new subscription agreement to regain access to Simply Landlord within the 3-month period of deactivation.
If a Simply Landlord account remains unused for (three)(3 months without any payments, then it will be deleted. This means that all the data stored within the account will also be deleted and you will need to re-register a new account and re-enter all data again should you wish to continue using Simply Landlord.
Payments are to be made by Paypal for your Simply Landlord Subscription Plan, the payment reminder will be sent via email for any non-renewal monthly subscription.
RENEWING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION/AGREEMENT
Subscription Plans are on a roll on the basis, Subscription Plan renewals are as shown on simplylandlord.co.uk website.
If your Subscription Plan is renewed after one month of the last successful payment, then you will need to renew at the current Simply Landlord prices this means that if the software price has increased since you originally took out the rental payment option then you will need to re-join at the current price.
There are choices of different Simply Landlord Subscription Plans, each with selective benefits for the requirement of each user; each Subscription Plan and benefits are displayed on Simply Landlord Website.
FREE 14 day Trail
Standard Subscription Plan
Premium Subscription Plan
Subscription Plans run for a period of 30 days within any month
There are choices of additional add-ons, which can be purchased
at the same time as your monthly Subscription Plan
- Storage Space
- Manager user access
(The user access for Manager is payable monthly and not as a one-off)
General Plan Terms
- All the applicable prices for the Subscription Plans are displayed on our Website.
- All payments are final and no refunds shall be issued to you for monthly Subscription Plan if not used for any period of time within the month of activation. Simply Landlord does not operate on a pro rata basis and will not refund for any canceled Subscription Plan paid for during the month of the active Subscription Plan.
- The Subscription Plans as presented on the Website represent the full services being provided. Any extra benefits must be agreed with Simply Landlord and if any additional fees may be required.
- Prices for Subscription Plans are monthly, therefore, pro rata is not applicable
- All Subscription Plans shall auto-renew once the monthly payment is made
- Renewals can be made on any date during the month this includes any add-ons to be made at the same time as the Subscription Plan
- The user can not downgrade from the Premium Subscription Plan if previously purchased, only upgrades, for example, free 14-day trial to Standard or Premium, or Standard to Premium Subscription Plans
- If you do not use the Subscription Plan there will be no refund for any remaining period of the month of the renewed Subscription Plan You agree in advance to the settlement of any damage/administration costs that may arise from your termination/ non-usage of Simply Landlord Subscription Plan. You acknowledge that this section provides for reasonable liquidated damages, and not a penalty, and bears a reasonable relation to the damages Simply Landlord will sustain, which are uncertain and difficult to estimate at this time.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the sole and exclusive contract between the parties, and supersede any and all prior oral or written and all contemporaneous oral, contracts, promises, or understandings among them, pertaining to the transactions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that no express or implied representations, warranties, or inducements have been made by any party to any other party except as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- The free 14-day trial will commence from the date of registration and the activation will begin automatically. No further free trial access will be permitted and activated by the same registered User / Company / Organisation as this is a one-off free trial offer (14 days) during any period
- The free14 day trail will automatically lock after the free 14-day trial period has expired and a Subscription Plan is not upgraded/purchased
- The user to upgrade/purchase a Subscription Plan after the free 14-day trial period, all data will be transferred to the Standard or Premium Subscription Plan of the user’s upgrade/purchase
- The Standard and Premium Subscription Plan, and all data content will be permanently deleted three (3) months after non-renewal of Subscription Plan
Discount codes may be issued by Simply Landlord when there is a promotion offer advertised on the Website and must be redeemed within the valid period only no extension period or cash can be exchanged in place of the discount amount. Simply Landlord may issue a discount code for other discretionary purpose/s.
Simply Landlord users can gain free support as part of their Subscription Plan.
This can be done through online chat assist and via email support.
The standard and premium subscription plan will be permanently deleted three (3) months after non-renewal of Subscription Plan.
The data cannot be retrieved once deletion has taken place.
Where accounts have been deleted, the user will be able to start a new Subscription Plan with new data should they wish to do so in the future.
In-house full server backups are performed daily, automatically on all paid accounts with a copy kept for (three) 3 months. Backups are not performed on free 14-day trail plans.
You acknowledge and agree that the Website is being provided for use as is, and therefore you will not have any plea, claim or demand against Simply Landlord with respect to the Web site's properties, limitations or compatibility with your needs. The use of the Website is accordingly being made at your sole and entire risk, without warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security or accuracy.
Simply landlord does not warrant the validity, accuracy, completeness, safety, legality, quality, or applicability of the content streamed from any other third party host websites or anything said or written by its Providers, including any information contained in any provider listing. Simply Landlord will not be liable for any damages sustained due to reliance such information provided by any Provider.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Simply Landlord and (as applicable) its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and any of our third party information service providers or other representatives harmless against any and all claims demands, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal costs, however arising resulting from any violation or breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or any claims made by or liabilities to any third party resulting from any activities conducted under your account, your use or misuse of the Website, including but not limited to posting content on the Website, entering into transactions with other website users, contacting others as a result of their postings on the Website, infringing any third party's intellectual property or other rights, or otherwise arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Simply Landlord is not a financial, legal or tax advisor and cannot give financial or other professional advice.
If such advice is required it is advised that you seek the opinion of an appropriate professional in the relevant field. We care about your success and therefore encourage you to take appropriate advice before you put any of your resources, financial or otherwise feel is at risk.
- Simply Landlord offers FREE Legal Documents, which are provided by www.lawpack.co.uk.
- The various Legal Documents are offered with the subscription plan
- Simply Landlord makes no representation or warranty that any Legal Documents will be suitable for your intended use as we are not aware of your particular legal requirements. You should always consult a legal professional regarding your use of the Legal Documents.
- The Legal Documents provided are on an “as is” basis and do not have to be used with the subscription plan, Simply Landlord makes no representation and gives no warranty that the third party Legal Documents assigned by lawpack.co.uk on our Website are provided by solicitors or barristers in practice.
- Even if the Legal Documents are drafted by a practicing solicitor or barrister does not of it indicates that the service is suitable for your use.
- Please note that legislation is subject to constant change so it is your responsibility to ensure that your document reflects any future changes.
- Simply landlord does not have the expertise to advise on any legal matters.
- By using the Legal Documents offered with the Simply Landlord you are therefore automatically agreeing to the terms and conditions of www.lawpack.co.uk, which can be viewed on their Website.
- The Legal Documents may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Simply Landlord is not responsible for any action you decide to take as a result of using the Legal Documents. Legal Documents produced by www.lawpack.co.uk are valid only within the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Simply Landlord against all third party claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out your use of the Legal Documents.
- Simply Landlord will or may in the future also offer you the opportunity through our Website to purchase third party Law Pack Legal Documents.
- Simply Landlord makes no representation or warranty that any Law Pack. Legal Documents will be suitable for your intended use as we are not aware of your particular legal requirements. You should always consult a legal professional regarding your use of the Law Pack Legal Documents.
- The total liability of Simply Landlord for any Law Pack legal document that you purchase is the actual amount of the purchase. Simply Landlord shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense which is: indirect or consequential loss or economic loss, or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it. This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies.
- Please note that legislation is subject to constant change so it is your responsibility to ensure that your document reflects any future changes.
- Simply Landlord does not have the expertise to advise on any legal matters.
- By using the Legal documents offered by Simply Landlord or purchasing the Legal Documents via Simply Landlord Website you are therefore automatically agreeing to the terms and conditions of Law Pack which can be viewed on their Website.
- The Law Pack Legal Documents may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Simply Landlord is not responsible for any action you decide to take as a result of using the Legal Documents provided or buying the Legal Documents direct via Simply Landlord Website.
- Legal Documents are produced by Law Pack and are valid only within the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Simply Landlord against all third party claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out your use of the Law Pack Legal Documents.
- Simply Landlord does not offer you the opportunity through our Website to generate Tax Reports, which are in accordance with HMRC Guidelines.
- Simply Landlord makes no representation or warranty that any Tax Reports you may produce via the Simply Landlord database will be suitable for your intended use. You should always consult a Tax professional for specialist Tax advice.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in London to settle any disputes in connection or arising out of the use of the Website.
You may not assign your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party.
The failure of Simply Landlord to enforce any strict provision of any of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of its right to subsequently enforce such a provision or any other term or conditions.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Website provides links to other websites and access to content and services from third parties. Simply Landlord is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, such third party websites. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You acknowledge and agree that Simply Landlord is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Website and that you bear all risks associated with such content.
Simply Landlord may include in the Website, advertisements on its own behalf or paid advertisements on behalf of interested companies and/or individuals. By clicking on the advertisements, the User may be shifted to a Website of the advertiser or receive other messages, information or offers from the advertiser. You acknowledge and agree that Simply Landlord is not liable for the privacy practices of advertisers or the content of their websites, information, messages or offers. You are wholly liable for all communications with advertisers and for all transactions subsequently executed.
If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions is found by a court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable such provision shall be deemed to be deleted from the terms and conditions and the remaining provisions of the terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
All notices/ communications shall be sent to and by Licensor via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply landlord will respond by e-mail to notices/communication received within 5 working days of business. This does not include weekends or public holiday.